Invest in a European Venture Capital Fund. Access unlisted technology companies, profitable and via secondary, in Spain and Portugal
Advantages of investing with Bewater Funds
Hand in hand with a team with more than 80 years of experience in investment in the asset, more than 100 investments and a track record tested
Alignment of interests with the managers, who are going to invest €2.75 million in the companies
Security: through a fund of up to €40M registered with the CNMV
Costs: 1% management fee and 25% success fee
The European Venture Capital Funds (“EuVECA”) are venture capital investment entities, which means that the participants do not have the right to request, at any time, that the Management Company individually reimburse their shares, in the case of an illiquid investment. The Sociedad Gestora will reimburse the units after the dissolution and liquidation of the FCRE, without prejudice to the reimbursements that it may make at its discretion to make distributions.
How are companies selected?
Bewater Funds has an investment policy published on bewaterfunds.com and available to all accredited investors on the website. Specifically, according to the following guidelines:
- Companies with high levels of growth that justify the existence of investment partners and at least 400,000 euros of sales in the last twelve months.
- A Shareholders Agreement that protects the interests of minority shareholders.
- Only companies that have sales of their products or services. It is not necessary for the company to have profits, but generally investments will be made in companies with positive cash flow or the ability to reach it with their existing cash.
- Companies with a valuation of less than 10x sales.
- Company stakes between 5% and 49%.
- Minimum investment is 300,000 euros.
These requirements are established with the objective of improving the protection of minority shareholders, as well as establishing adequate governance in the companies in which the Funds managed by Bewater Asset Management invest.
- (+34) 91 237 20 90